About the DAO
- ViciNFT will mint all NFTs used in the campaign and distribute funds to charity selected by Michelle Phillips.
- General Liability / Indemnification – ViciNFT & the Orphaned Earring Society are not responsible for any liabilities that result from an individual’s acts in the course of the agreement.
- Each submitted story will be listed to vote on https://orphanedearringsociety.com/community/ and may be promoted on ViciNFT social media and related accounts.
- After the initial run, Michelle’s other celebrity friends will get to select different charities to show support!
- All submitted stories will be reviewed and if deemed inappropriate / harmful in any manner we reserve the right to remove content from the community.
- Submitted stories / votes containing language deemed to harass, abuse, or harm another party will be automatically disqualified / removed.
- Winners will make their own arrangements to meet with Michelle Phillips; Travel/room is not covered by ViciNFT or Michelle Phillips / charity.
- Story cannot be changed / edited after submission.
- Each Orphaned Earring Society NFT purchase enables a story submission. Each Voting NFT purchase enables one vote.
- Orphaned Earring voting dates are determined when the campaign date is reached and will then have seven days to submit a vote on which story you think is the best.
- When the campaign date is reached, the community will vote on which submitted orphaned earring story is the best and get the chance to meet Michelle Phillips.
- Upcoming community voting date windows will be viewable on community members NFTs.
- The Orphaned Earring campaign end date is February 14, 2023, at which time the community members will vote on a final winning story.